The E-Score Advantage:
Your Secret Weapon for Creating the Most Productive, Thriving, Happy Teams
Keep Your Stars (and Rising Stars) Happy, Successful and On Board!
The E-Score Advantage Program measures employee engagement, invigorates your organization and boosts ROI and retention. Our action-based programs inject new energy and skills into your team.
THE E-SCORE ADVANTAGE PROGRAM:
Rejuvenate, Reward, and Reskill (Stretched Thin) Managers and Teams
- Boosts engagement, productivity, and value delivery. Enhances creative problem-solving, communication and more. Makes people feel great!
- Measurable Engagement Score (E-Score) and Personalized Plan
- In-person workshop and eight-week online group coaching program to boost E-Scores: Engaged, Effective, Empowered, Entrepreneurial and Enjoyment
- Management Toolkit and practical solutions for today’s business challenges
- Supportive community for a safe space to learn and accountability to put the learning into practice
WHO IS IT FOR?
It rewards hard-working employees while providing new skills, tools and support for more productive and enjoyable workdays.
There are two tracks:
Strategic Leadership Track
Who is it for?
Established Managers: Looking to rejuvenate their approach, boost team productivity, and enhance workplace enjoyment
- Managers, Directors, VPs with 5-15 years of experience
- Linchpins in their organization
- Managing hybrid teams and multiple projects
- Stretched-thin, managing both up and down
- Need help managing teams and workload
- Seeking to reduce stress, increase enjoyment
- Learn new skills, tactics and tools
- Feel more engaged, effective, empowered, and entrepreneurial
- Rejuvenation and a chance to catch their breath
- Join a supportive community of like-minded managers and leaders
- Opportunity to learn and share with peers
Team Development Opportunities
- Enroll direct reports in the Career Growth Track
- Align the team with similar mindsets and tools
- Overall improvement in team efficiency and harmony
Career Growth Track
Who is it for?
Emerging Leaders: Individuals showing potential for leadership roles and needing the right tools and skills to excel
Teams Seeking Cohesion: Groups that aim to improve their collective effectiveness, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Individual Contributors with 2-5 years of experience
- Ideal for those early in their career
- Hard-working individuals looking to enhance their skills
- Need help to level up professional skills
- Seeking to develop confidence and communication abilities
- Learning to understand and articulate their value
- Aiming to deliver impactful results
- Practical skills for more effective work
- Guidance in career development and self-promotion
- Opportunities to build confidence in professional settings
- Join a supportive group of peers also early in their career
- Share experiences and learn from others in similar stages
Connection to Leadership Track
- Ideal if their manager is enrolled in the Strategic Leadership Track
- Ensures alignment in skills and mindset within teams