INNOVATION TRAINING – ENGAGING ALL LEVELS
Innovating for Success!
Action steps to be more innovative, productive and inclusive – so we all win
“Diversity of thought” is a competitive advantage in today’s innovation economy. Companies need to tap into innovative ideas and resources at all levels of the organization. Yet, data shows a dismal lack of diversity-especially around board tables today. In addition, a 2019 PwC study shows that although directors agree in the benefits of diversity of thought, they are “tired of the [gender diversity] conversations.”
Forward-thinking companies are rebooting the conversation.
This session gives practical ways to tap into and benefit from the diverse resources and mindsets at all levels of an organization. We have a new playbook with positive and practical ways to get everyone on the same side of the table and focus on innovating for success – so we all win.
In this session, attendees will:
- learn how to reframe challenges and see things from a new perspective
- learn how to set lofty goals, take action and see results
- learn how to identify what’s stopping you and get practical strategies to push past the roadblocks and take action
- learn practical steps to put in place around meetings – to make them more productive, inclusive (and perhaps less frequent!)
- leave equipped with an Action Toolkit and Roadmap to continue the process going forward
IDEAL FOR A MIX OF ENTRY/MID/ AND SENIOR LEVEL AUDIENCE
Great way to bring diversity of thought to life
60 or 90 Minute Session HANDS-ON, INTERACTIVE
Custom programs available
Attendees receive a 90-Day Action Workbook and Plan to keep the momentum going
The feedback has been remarkably high and positive.”
sondra newman – senior director, investor relations, repligen
YEAR OF ACTION
Ten Post Office Square
Boston, MA 02109